The IBA Advantage
Global Business Consulting Services
International Business America (IBA) offers global business consulting services. The Members of the IBA Board have managed Multinational Corporations located in foreign countries, thereby, the IBA clients get the benefit of their proven in country marketing know-how, hands on managerial skills, network of contacts, export assistance, and time tested experience in doing international business.
IBA will research the best marketing opportunity and help develop the right global business strategy.
The IBA package of International Management and Operational Services enable our clients to successfully launch and establish in the target market.
A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH IBA CAN PROVIDE:
- Experienced Technical Personnel in the field, located in the country
- Wide Network of Contacts in the country at the IT & Automotive Industry
- Joint Venture & Licensing Partners in the country
- Expertise to establish a business overseas from concept to production
- Representation overseas
- Services to locate buyers, Agents and Vendors
- Offshore sourcing, manufacture and relocation of business overseas
- Management and Technical specialist of the country for the business
- Export assistance and Complete service to establish export markets overseas
- Image and Identity Development
- IBA is a customer driven organization
- Quality is paramount
- People participation is the key to our organization
- Integrity must never be compromised
- Continuous improvement is essential to our success
Global Business Consulting Services Provided By IBA
FOREIGN MARKET RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
IBA has worked as the Country Advisor to many Multinational Companies.
A realistic evaluation of the market potential and opportunities for your products or services.
- Analysis of the political and economic climate
- Identification of customers, sales channels and sales leads.
- Analysis of the competition both domestic and foreign
- Tariff protection, duties and Taxes that will influence sales
- Estimates of Sales Potential
- Determining the best manner to beat competition and establish into the market whether through complete imports, parts import and assembly, local manufacture via licensing or Joint Venture with a local partner or a 100% owned company.
- Developing a Marketing Plan for the country
- Selection of Agents and Distributors
Given the respect and the reputation IBA has earned in the business and the profession, many companies prefer to take advantage of the services of IBA and prefer to retain them as their Advisors for the Country to promote their image and their products in a foreign land. This way the client saves himself the avoidable alternative of establishing an office and staff which most times requires basing an expatriate overseas, all of which can add up to become a major expense.
Identification and selection of companies interested in buying a manufacturing license.
IBA provides to the licensor company the information on the current government regulations and tariff barriers for their product in the country.
IBA makes a search for prospects and short lists the best candidates that match the needs.
Helps in the selection process as well as in the negotiation of the agreement keeping in mind that laws of both countries must be satisfied.
IBA then can continue to represents the interest of the foreign company in the licensee country on mutually acceptable terms.
JOINT VENTURES (JV)
Identifying joint venture partners and services to establish JV Manufacturing facility in the country.
IBA consultants have operated and helped establish several joint venture manufacturing plants of major multinationals in the world. IBA is therefore able to guide and help at every stage from concept to production of a company.
IBA identifies and provides a short list of joint venture partners for the product or the service.
Helps in the selection of the right candidate.
Helps in drawing up the agreement in conformity with the laws of the countries and in the best interests of the contracting parties.
Helps in the selection of the location and all local services necessary to setup manufacturing plant.
Helps in identifying and selection and training of the staff both at the operating and managerial levels.
Renders help at every stage from green field to commercial production and towards the successful establishment of the JV.
IBA has helped several companies to successfully source products overseas.
IBA and its network of contacts get the necessary information to make a good handle on the capabilities and the export performance of the companies operating in the country. Once it passes the IBA test, we recommend the company to the foreign buyer to consider sourcing their requirements. Thereafter IBA monitors all activities from manufacture to shipment of the goods to the buyer. Additionally IBA helps in the negotiation process and in drawing up the agreement.
Contact us by email at [email protected]